2021 Submissions Complete! Thank you for participating!
MSRNT NEEDS YOUR PHOTOS FOR 2021 MINIATURE SCHNAUZER CALENDAR
GREAT ‘SHELTER IN PLACE’ ACTIVITY
PHOTO SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 31, 2020
We’re all looking for things to do while we ‘Shelter in Place’. This is a great time to take pictures of your adorable Miniature Schnauzer to be considered for the 2021 calendar! So, it’s time to get creative. Catch your pet in cute poses—indoors or outdoors, in a costume or in their natural coat—and send them to us. MSRNT creates an annual wall calendar as a major fundraiser, showcasing dogs adopted from our rescue group. For each month in the 2021calendar, a rescued Miniature Schnauzer(s) will be featured.
Calendars will be available for purchase beginning Saturday, Oct. 10 at our annual ‘Bark in the Park’ dog alumni reunion (mark your calendars). All proceeds will go directly to support MSRNT’s work of saving Miniature Schnauzers and finding forever homes for these deserving dogs.
PHOTO SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Complete online form with details about your rescued Schnauzer (below).
- Upload your favorite Schnauzer photo. You are able to upload as many photos as you want. All photos must be submitted online.
PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS: To be considered for the calendar, your photo must be:
- Digital photo (pref JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP) format
- Full color
- Good quality image, well focused
- No humans or inappropriate surroundings
- Landscape orientation (not portrait)
- Photos do not need to be professionally taken, but must still be good quality when blown up to 8.5 x 11 size
- Photo must be 150 ppi (prefer 300 ppi)
- Photo file size of 1.5 meg or larger
CELL PHONE PHOTOS: If using a cellphone camera, make sure your camera settings are set to the highest settings, (largest picture with the largest file size) and remember to hold your phone SIDEWAYS for a landscape-oriented picture!
- A single Miniature Schnauzer or multiple Schnauzers. At least one must be rescued from MSRNT.
- We encourage seasonal photos and suitable action shots
- Dog can be in an indoor or outdoor setting, or may appear in costume
- Dog must be well groomed and look happy
- No human family members in the photo, please.
- Proceeds from the calendar sales will help support our efforts to rescue and find forever homes for deserving Miniature Schnauzers.
- If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to MSRNT this summer, it would be very much appreciated and will help cover calendar production costs. Calendars will be available for sale later for a donation. What a great gift for Schnauzer loving friends and family!
We hope to see YOUR Schnauzer in our calendar!